Cream Cheese and Crab Spread
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Country Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
For the Spread:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 ounces fresh crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- To make cocktail sauce combine the Stonewall Kitchen Country Ketchup, horseradish, lime zest and lime juice in a small bowl. Mix until combined.
- Spread the cream cheese in a serving dish. Spread cocktail sauce over cream cheese. Sprinkle crab over cocktail sauce. Garnish with green onion and parsley.
- Serve with crackers.