Downeast Shrimp Salad Serves 6-8
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Country Ketchup
- 3 Ttablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Green Relish
- 1 Tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound cooked fresh or frozen shrimp, quartered
- 1/2 cup English seedless cucumber, 1/4-inch slices then quartered
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 6-8 cups spring mix greens
- Lemon wedges for garnish, optional
- Toasted baguette or garlic bread, optional
For the Dressing:
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, whisk until smooth the mayonnaise, ketchup, pickle relish, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
For the salad:
- Combine the shrimp, cucumber and tomatoes in a large mixing bowl. Add dressing to taste and toss.
- Serve shrimp over greens and garnish with lemon wedges and bread.