Fig & Walnut Cheese Cups - Makes 15 cups
- 5 oz. Blue cheese
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Fig & Walnut Butter
- 2 Tbsp. brandy or cognac
- 1 package of fillo cups
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- freshly snipped chives for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix Fig & Walnut Butter with the brandy or cognac.
- Arrange the fillo cups on a lined baking sheet.
- Place a small piece of cheese snugly in the bottom of each cup.
- Top with approximately 1 teaspoon of butter mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped walnuts. Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving. Place on serving platter and garnish with chopped chives.