Coffee Caramel Espresso Dessert
With its whimsical presentation, this dessert is one that is sure to delight your guests.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Kahlua or coffee syrup
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon espresso powder, mixed with 1 tablespoon cold water
- 4 ounces Mascarpone
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Coffee Caramel Sauce, Dulce De Leche Sauce or Maple Honey Caramel Sauce
- Mix espresso powder with cold water.
- Combine heavy cream, Kahlua, confectioners sugar, and espresso. Beat until lightly whipped and soft peaks form. Reserve half and refrigerate the remaining half.
- With beater on low, mix Mascarpone and Stonewall Kitchen Dessert topping until smooth. Fold in reserved whipped cream until well blended and light in texture.
- Spoon mixture into demitasse cups, leaving about 1/8 inch space from the top.
- Top mixture with a dollop of remaining cream and spread out to touch the sides of the cup, creating a "faux" foam.
- Sprinkle top with espresso powder and serve a small biscotti.