Grilled Fruit Vanilla Ice Cream and Chocolate Sauce
- Pre- heat grill. Peel and cut pineapple into 1/2-inch cubes or drain cannned chunks.
- Wash and hull strawberries.
- Peel rind off the oranges and slice into rings, about 4 slices per orange.
- Place pieces of fruit on skewers, alternating between pineapple, strawberries and oranges.
- Place fruit skewers in a shallow pan and pour Aged Balsamic Vinegar over all, marinating for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce into a stainless bowl and place over a pot of boiling water.
- Heat sauce until warm.
- Place skewerd fruit onto hot grill and grill for about 4 minutes on each side.
- To serve, place a scoop of vanilla ice cream into the center of a plate.
- Remove sewer from the grill and slide fruit off onto the ice cream.
- Lace with the dessert sauce of your choice and garnish with a sprig of mint.