Chocolate Dulce de Leche filled Cupcakes
- Make cupcakes according to package instructions. After baking remove cupcakes from pan and cool completely on a cooling rack.
- While cupcakes are cooling make frosting according to box instructions.
- Take a cooled cupcake and using a small paring knife, cut a cone of cake (1-inch across by 1-inch deep) out of the top. Set aside and repeat this process for all the cupcakes.
- Fill each cupcake cavity with dulce de leche to the top. Spread frosting over the top of each cupcake.
- Store in airtight container until ready to serve.