Beef Fajitas - Serves 4-6
- 1 lb. beef steak (such as flank or London broil)
- Stonewall Kitchen Espresso Rub
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 1 green bell pepper, julienned
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced 1/4" thick
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 8" flour tortillas
- Season steak liberally with Stonewall Kitchen Espresso Rub. Grill steak until desired doneness. Slice thin.
- Toss sliced vegetables with olive oil and add salt & pepper to taste. Grill vegetables in a grill basket until tender crisp.
- Heat tortillas on grill on each side until warm, but not crisp. Arrange meat and vegetables down the center of the grilled tortilla and wrap. Serve warm..