Health Nut Waffle
- 2 cups water
- 3 eggs beaten
- 3 cups Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup dried prunes, chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, chopped and toasted
- 1/8 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Mix water with beaten eggs, add Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix and mix well.
- Stir in melted butter and then add remaining ingredients.
- Ladle onto a hot waffle iron and remove when golden brown.
- Serve with Stonewall Kitchen Syrups or top with your favorite jam.