Downeast Shrimp Salad
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Country Ketchup
- 3 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Green Relish
- 1 Tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound cooked fresh or frozen shrimp, quartered
- 1/2 cup English seedless cucumber, 1/4-inch slices, then quartered
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 6-8 cups spring mix greens
- Lemon wedges for garnish, optional
- Toasted baguette or garlic bread, optional
- For the dressing, in a medium-size mixing bowl, whisk mayonnaise, Country Ketchup, Farmhouse Green Relish, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste until smooth.
- For the salad, combine the shrimp, cucumber and tomatoes in a large mixing bowl. Add dressing to taste and toss.
- Serve shrimp over greens and garnish with lemon wedges and bread.