Fig and Walnut Butter with Blue Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix Stonewall Kitchen Fig and Walnut Butter with the Brandy or Cognac.
- Arrange the fillo cups on a lined baking sheet.
- Place a small square of cheese snugly in the bottom of each cup.
- Top with approximately 1 teaspoon of Butter mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped walnuts. Bake for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving. Place on an attractive serving platter and garnish with chopped chives.