Fig and Walnut Butter Tart
- 1 "Ready to Bake" pie crust
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Fig & Walnut Butter
- 1-2 pints fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- Purchased whipped cream or use the following to make freshly whipped cream:
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Press pie crust into an 8 inch fluted tart pan. Trim excess dough from top edge and bake according to package directions. Cool.
- Warm Fig & Walnut Butter in microwave for 30-45 seconds or in a pan of water on top of the stove.
- Pour warmed Fig & Walnut Butter into the piecrust and spread evenly. Arrange strawberries, cut side down, in two concentric circles around the outer edge of the tart.
- Beat cream in a bowl with confectioners sugar and vanilla until it forms stiff peaks.
- Top center with whipped cream and garnish with chopped walnuts.