Grilled Sausages with Garlic Teriyaki Glaze
- Pre-heat outside grill or inside broiler.
- Remove sausage from wrappers and grill on high heat until browned evenly. Grill fresh sausages thoroughly before glazing with Garlic Teriyaki Sauce.
- Grill pre-cooked sausages until heated through and then glaze, being sure to rotate for even cooking and glazing.
- Remove sausages from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Wash zucchini and cut into thirds, scoop out centers to make little serving cups. Place field greens on a small plate, and place zucchini cup on side of plate.
- Fill zucchini cups with Wasabi Mustard and slice sausages and plate according to flavors.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic to taste.
- Place side of Garlic Teriyaki Sauce on side for dipping and enjoy!