Glazed Ham with Garlic Rosemary Fruit Sauce
- 1 spiral sliced ham
- 1 bottle Stonewall Kitchen Garlic Rosemary Citrus Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 14 oz. (2 – 7oz.) packages of Sun Maid dried fruit bits (assorted mixture of dried fruits)
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 lemon thinly sliced plus ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick or ¼ teaspoon dried
- 2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Champagne Shallot Mustard
- 3 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 cup chopped, lightly toasted pecans
- Stonewall Kitchen Maine Sea Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Remove ham from wrapping and place in a roasting pan covered with foil. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Measure ½ cup Stonewall Kitchen Garlic Rosemary Citrus Sauce into a measuring cup.
- Add 3 tablespoon butter. Place in the microwave 30 seconds to 1 minute, until butter is melted.
- Stir to mix and baste exterior of ham. Place ham in preheated oven and roast for 1 hour or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, bring water, wine, sugar, lemon slices and cinnamon to a low boil in a medium saucepan. Stir until sugar is completely melted.
- Add dried fruit and lemon zest. Reduce heat to low and simmer 25 minutes until most of the liquid has dissolved.
- Add remaining Garlic Rosemary Citrus Sauce, Champagne Shallot Mustard, chopped mint leaves and chopped pecans.
- Taste and add salt and pepper. Simmer another 5 minutes until heated through. Sauce can be made up to 3 days in advance and reheated.
- Remove ham from oven. Let sit 5 minutes.