Grilled Chicken Salad
A variation on the classic, this chicken salad is bright, versatile, and full of robust flavor
- 2 whole chicken breasts, cut in half and pounded
- Stonewall Kitchen Spice Rub for Chicken and Pork
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Horseradish Mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- mixed greens
- Sprinkle chicken with spice rub.
- Whisk vinegar, mustard and sugar together.
- Gradually add the oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Line platter with greens and tomatoes.
- Slice the grilled chicken and place over the greens.
- Top with vinaigrette.