Roasted Corn Stuffed Tomatoes
- Cut tomato tops off horizontally. Remove seeds, keeping tomato intact.
- Roast corn over flame of gas stove, or grill.
- Remove corn from cob.
- Saute corn in pan with small amount of oil. While warm, toss corn with cocktail sauce, diced red peppers, salt and pepper to taste. Remove corn from pan. Add cilantro leaves to corn mixture. (If leaves are large, tear them into pieces.)
- Stuff tomatoes with roasted corn mixture. Arrange on a plate.
- Drizzle olive oil over stuffed tomatoes.
- Garnish plate with diced red peppers and/or chopped cilantro.