Horseradish Mustard Potato Salad
Made with Horseradish Mustard
- 1 1/2 lbs. small white potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 cucumber, peeled, split, seeded and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2-3 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon Stonewall Kitchen Horseradish Mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil & leaves to garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper and salt to taste
- Put potatoes in a large pot, cover with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add some salt and continue cooking until potatoes are just tender when pierced with a knife. Begin testing around 8 minutes. Times will vary with size of potatoes. Drain and let cool. When cool, cut into fourths or eighths. Combine cucumber, pepper, onion and feta cheese with potatoes in a large bowl.
- Whisk Horseradish Mustard and vinegar together in a small bowl. In a slow stream, whisk Roasted Garlic Oil into mixture to form an emulsion. Stir in Garlic Oil into mixture to form an emulsion. Stir in basil and parsley. Pour dressing over salad; toss to blend, then season with salt and pepper. Add a couple of fresh basil leaves as garnish and serve at once.