Spicy Pork Skewers
Makes approximately 2 dozen
- Trim pork tenderloin of all fat and silver skin. Cut into 1/2-inch thick rounds. Pound each round until 1/8-inch thick. Cut into pieces that are about 1-inch by 2-inches.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for at least 10 minutes.
- Thread pieces of pork onto wooden skewers. Brush each side of the pork with Honey Sriracha Barbecue Sauce.
- Cut pineapple into spears about 3-inches by 1-inch each.
- Preheat grill to high heat. Lightly oil grate. Grill pineapple spears approximately 2-3 minutes on each side or until grill marks appear. Remove from heat and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Place pork skewers on the grill, making sure the wooden skewers are not directly exposed to the heat. Grill several minutes on each side until the pork is cooked through.
- Serve pork and pineapple on a platter garnished with scallions and cashews and additional fresh Honey Sriracha Barbecue Sauce.