Lemon Mousse - Serves 6-8
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Fresh Lemon Curd
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped to soft peaks
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce, (optional)
- With an electric mixer fitter with a whisk attachment, whip cream on high until soft peaks form.
- Empty the Lemon Curd into a large mixing bowl and whisk to smooth it.
- Add the whipped cream and lemon zest. Gently fold the whipped cream and zest into the Lemon Curd.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- To serve, spoon a generous amount into a small cup and drizzle with warmed Chocolate Sauce. Serve with a Lemon Shortbread Fan.