Irish Corned Beef Dip
- Place cream cheese in a medium size microwaveable bowl.
- In a sauté pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add the shallots or onions and sauté until transparent, about 4 minutes. Add the chopped pecans and sauté for an additional 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place the corned beef in a food processor or mini chopper and pulse until crumbly.
- Microwave the cream cheese until soft and warm but not soupy. Stir in the sour cream and Horseradish Mustard.
- Add shallot mixture and crumbled corned beef, mix well. Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with chopped chives.
- Serve with Olive Oil Crackers.