Honey Barbecue Grilled Shrimp - Serves 4
- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Honey Chili Grille Sauce
- 3/4 cup pineapple chunks
- 1-bunch spring onions, cut into 2-inch lengths
- In a zip lock bag, or shallow dish, marinate shrimp in Stonewall Kitchen Honey Chili Grille Sauce for 15 minutes.
- Skewer shrimp alternating with pineapple and spring onion.
- Grill shrimp until they are pink and just cooked through, 1-2 minutes per side. Serve with jasmine rice and additional fresh sauce for an extra spicy treat.