Horseradish Mustard Potato Cake
- 5 lbs. Red bliss potatoes
- 1-quart heavy cream
- 1/2 lb. Unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper
- 8 oz. Stonewall Kitchen Horseradish mustard
- 6 eggs
- 4 cups Japanese Bread Crumbs (Panko)
- 3-4 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- Slice and boil potatoes in salted water until done.
- Mash with cream, salt and pepper and butter and allow to cool. Once cool, add Stonewall Kitchen Horseradish Mustard, eggs and breadcrumbs. Mix well and form into cakes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. When hot add potato cakes, being sure not to overcrowd the pan. Cook 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through. If pan seems to be drying out add 1-2 more tablespoons of oil. Serve hot.