Massaged Shrimp Salad
- 20 large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1-2 teaspoons Stonewall Kitchen Maine Seafood Rub
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 7-8 cups mixed salad greens
- 4 plum tomatoes, cored and diced
- 5 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Sprinkle Maine Seafood Rub over the shrimp and gently massage in. Cover and refrigerate for 1-3 hours.
- Pre-heat grill.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all salad dressing ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together salad ingredients. Set aside.
- Grill shrimp over direct heat, 2 minutes per side until opaque. Remove and set aside.
- Drizzle 1/3 cup of the vinaigrette over the salad (refrigerate remaining dressing for another use).
- Toss salad and divide among dinner plates. Top with five shrimp per plate and a sprinkling of crumbled cheese.