Lemon Pear Cheesecake Tart
- 1/2 of 1 box Gingersnaps (about 30 gingersnaps)
- 7 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Lemon Pear Marmalade
To make crust:
- Melt butter. Set aside to cool.
- Pulse cookies in food processor until fine.
- Mix the two ingredients together in a metal bowl.
- Press crust into a removable bottom 9 " tart pan.
To make tart:
- In food processor, cream cheese and sugar until well mixed. While processor is running, add eggs to blend. Add vanilla. Add 3 Tablespoons marmalade and blend until well combined and smooth.
- Pour into prepared gingersnap crust.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for 20-25 minutes. Check for doneness by lightly pressing top. It should be slightly firm and browned.
- Set aside to cool. Must be completely cooled to successfully remove from tart pan.
- Stir, or heat in microwave 10-15 seconds, 1/2 cup Lemon Pear Marmalade. Spread over top of cheesecake. Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.