Can be served in individual slices with crackers or crostini for an appetizer or with a salad as a meal.
- 1 box Stonewall Kitchen Rosemary Parmesan Crackers crushed
- 2-3 tablespoon melted butter
- 5 – 8 oz. Packages good quality cream cheese
- 5 extra large eggs
- 1 cup French feta
- 1 1/4 cup Asiago (reserve the 1/4 cup)
- 3 tablespoon Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Stonewall Kitchen Maine Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Stonewall Kitchen Mixed Peppercorns, coarsely ground
- 12 oz. Stonewall Kitchen Mixed Olive Spread
- 3 large roasted red peppers, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees - 1- 9” spring form pan
- Combine crackers and butter until a crumbly mixture is formed
- Tamp 2/3 of the mixture into bottom of the spring form pan, reserve the other 1/3.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven; reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees.
- With a mixer, combine the cream cheese and feta and beat until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time blending in completely before adding the next one.
- Add the mustard, salt, and pepper. Fold in the Asiago cheese.
- Pour half the batter into the pan. Spread the mixed olive spread and the roasted red peppers over the bottom half of the mixture. Cover with the remaining cheesecake batter.
- Bake for 1.5 - 2 hours, depending on your oven. Remove from the oven and let stand for 45 minutes. Remove ring from pan.
- Use the remaining cracker crumbs and tamp them around the sides of the cheesecake. Sprinkle the remaining Asiago over the top. Serve warm