Baked Haddock with Roasted Pepper Sesame Sauce - Serves 2
- 1 pound fresh haddock fillet
- 2 tablespoons low fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Champagne Mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Pepper Sesame Sauce
- 12 butter crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Salt, pepper and paprika to taste.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place haddock in a large greased baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard. Spread evenly over the fish.
- Separately combine lemon juice, Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Pepper Sesame Sauce, crushed crackers and butter. Mix well.
- Spread evenly over the fish. Season with salt and pepper and lightly dust with paprika.
- Bake for 25 minutes, and then broil for 1 minute to lightly brown the crust.