Melt in Your Mouth Shrimp
- 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Champagne Mustard
- 10 slices of bacon
- 20 large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Mix Stonewall Kitchen Maple Syrup and Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Champagne Mustard in a bowl and set aside.
- Cut each bacon slice in half. Wrap each bacon slice around a shrimp. Place shrimp on a cookie sheet and cover each with a spoonful of the syrup/mustard sauce.
- Broil on high and cook on both sides until very crispy.
- Remove to a platter and serve immediately.