Key Lime Cheesecake Bars - Serves 12-18
- Grease a 9" x 13" baking pan. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium size bowl, cut the butter into the Sugar Cookie Mix and key lime peel using two knives until small crumbs form.
- Press crust mixture evenly into the prepared pan. Bake 15 –20 minutes until the crust is a light golden color. Let cool 30 minutes.
- While cooling, prepare filling. Mix softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Add eggs and mix just until eggs are incorporated.
- Pour cheesecake filling evenly over the crust.
- Spoon Key Lime Curd randomly on top of the filling and then swirl with a blunt knife to combine.
- Bake for approximately 35-45 minutes or until center is set. Allow to cool in pan, cut and serve