Mango Chutney Cheese Cups
- 3 tablespoon Stonewall Kitchen Mango Chutney
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 15 mini phyllo shells
- Cilantro leaves for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the Stonewall Kitchen Mango Chutney, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, curry powder, and salt. Mix until uniform.
- Fill each mini phyllo cup with a little less than 1 tsp. of the mango chutney cheese mixture. Place filled cups on a baking sheet.
- Bake mini cups in a 350 degree oven 8-10 minutes or until the cheese starts to melt. Garnish with a cilantro leaf and serve warm.