Mustard Encrusted Rack Of Lamb
A classic indulgence to serve surrounded by a bouquet of fresh vegetables.
- 2 (1/2 pound) racks of lamb, very well trimmed of fat, and chine bone removed
- 2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Oil
- 1/4 cup toasted bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Horseradish Mustard
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brush lamb racks with a small amount of Roasted Garlic Oil. Place fat side down in a heavy, low baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Turn racks over, brush with Horseradish Mustard, and pat on bread crumb mixture. Drizzle on remaining oil and continue cooking for 10 to 12 minutes for medium-rare meat.
- Remove racks and let stand 3 to 4 minutes before cutting into chops.