Salad with Arugula, Goat Cheese and Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 1 large bunch arugula, thoroughly washed and dried
- 1 Belgian Endive, washed and sliced
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, slivered
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives, minced
- 4 ounces Goat Cheese
- Stonewall Kitchen Classic Greek Dressing or Olive Oil and Balsamic Dressing
In a large bowl, toss together the arugula, endive and sundried tomatoes.
Add dressing and toss until lettuce is coated.
Place onto individual serving plates and sprinkle with fresh chives. Serve.
Slice goat cheese in 3 slices and place on top of greens and endive
Top with Stonewall Kitchen Classic Greek Dressing or Olive Oil and Balsamic Dressing