Fontina and Asparagus Tortilla Pizza
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Have two baking pans lined with parchment or foil ready. Spray the foil with oil spray.
- Heat a grill pan or skillet until almost smoking.
- Lightly brush each side of 4 tortillas with Roasted Garlic Oil.
Grill for about 30 seconds on each side, or until dark grill marks appear.
- Set aside on the baking pans to cool. 2 tortillas will fit on each pan.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with a small amount of Fontina cheese. Arrange asparagus over the tortilla in a crisscross pattern. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Drizzle each tortilla with a small amount of Roasted Garlic Oil.
Bake for about 3-5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbling. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle tortillas with a pinch of Maine Sea Salt and freshly ground peppercorns.
- Cut into wedges with a knife or pizza cutter.
- Serve while warm.