Cheddar Herb Biscuits with Smoked Turkey and Cranberry
- Make Cheddar Herb Biscuits according to package directions. Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness and cut into (1 3/4-inch) rounds. Bake until golden brown.
- While baking, slice deli turkey into small circles with a cookie cutter, slightly larger than the muffins.
- In a bowl, mix 1/2 jar Cranberry Horseradish Sauce with Horseradish Mustard and 1 Tablespoon of mayonnaise or more, to taste.
- Mix until creamy, add the chopped chives and set aside.
- Cut through each muffin horizontally, removing the tops.
- Spread each bottom generously with Horseradish Sauce.
- Place 2 rounds of smoked turkey over sauce and replace top.
- Set on an attractive tray, garnishing with additional parsley and chives if desired.