Deviled Eggs — Makes 1 dozen deviled eggs
- 6 unshelled eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup stonewall kitchen Habanero Mango Aioli (or one of our other aiolis)
- Salt and pepper
- Garnish (crumbled bacon, cilantro leaf, parsley leaf, paprika, dill sprig)
- Place eggs in a pot large enough for the eggs to be in a single layer. Cover eggs with cold water, enough to cover eggs by 1-inch. Bring water to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook eggs. 14 minutes for large eggs, 12 minutes for small and medium eggs, and 15 minutes for extra-large and jumbo eggs. Add 1-2 minutes more if eggs are cold directly from refrigerator and not room
temperature. Plunge eggs into cold water to prevent further cooking.
- Once eggs are cooled peel off shells. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove egg yolks to a small bowl. Add Aioli, salt and pepper. Mix until smooth and uniform. Spoon or pipe egg yolk filling into each white. Garnish and serve.