Lemon Cream Filled Strawberries - Makes 2 1/2 -3 dozen
- 30-36 strawberries
- 1/2 cup heavy or whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 2 ounces Mascarpone cheese or cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Lemon Curd
- 30-36 blueberries
- 30-36 small mint leaves
- Core strawberries by cutting around the stem; do not cut through the bottom of the strawberry. Slice a small piece of the tip of the strawberry off so it will stand without tipping over.
- Whip cream in a chilled bowl with the whisk attachment of a stand or hand mixer until soft peaks form. Whisk in sugar. Remove to medium-size bowl and set aside.
- Whisk together the Mascarpone or cream cheese and lemon curd. Fold whipped cream into cheese mixture until uniformly mixed. Chill until ready to use.
- Pipe or spoon lemon cream mixture into each strawberry. Top with a blueberry and garnish with a mint leaf. Chill or serve immediately (can be made several hours ahead).