Mango Peach Sorbet in Tuiles Cups
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Mango Peach Jam
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3 1/2 Tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- For the sorbet, combine Mango Peach Jam, lemon juice, zest and water in a bowl.
- Either freeze according to directions for an ice cream maker or pour into a 9x13-inch pan and freeze until solid, 6 hours or overnight.
- If using the pan method; cut into chunks, process in a food processor just until smooth, then refreeze for at least 2 hours before serving.
- For the tuiles cups, reheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line several baking sheets with parchment paper or grease and flour the sheets.
- In a medium saucepan melt the butter over low heat. Add the brown sugar and light corn syrup. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and add the flour and pecans. Stir in the vanilla.
- Place 2-3 teaspoons of the batter on a prepared cookie sheet and spread slightly to form a circle.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Invert a muffin pan on a flat surface. Using a spatula carefully remove the cookie from the sheet and place over ungreased backs of muffin cups. Press down gently to form cups. Cool 3-5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.
- These can be made a day ahead and stored in an airtight container.
- Serve sorbet in Tuiles cup and garnish with your favorite fruit.