Key Lime Tartlets - Makes 3 dozen 2 1/4-inch tartlets
- 4 rolled piecrusts (store bought or your favorite piecrust recipe)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 11.5-oz. jar of Stonewall Kitchen Key Lime Curd
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Lime zest for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degree F. Roll out pie dough. Cut 36 3 1/4-inch rounds. Press each pastry round into 2 1/4-inch tartlet pans. Bake in preheated oven for 8-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Combine cream cheese and condensed milk in a bowl. Using a hand mixer, mix on medium speed until uniform. Mix in Key Lime Curd on low speed until combined. Spoon mixture into prepared crusts and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Can be made a day ahead.
- Serve with sweetened whipped cream and lime zest garnish.