Toasted Almond and Pear Butter Cake
- 1 package plain yellow cake mix
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Vanilla Pear Butter
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup finely chopped toasted almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degress F.
- Butter and flour a 12-cup bundt pan. Shake out excess flour.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, Maple Vanilla Pear Butter, buttermilk, eggs, and vanilla. Blend with electric mixer on low speed for one minute. Scrape down sides of bowl, and beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in toasted almonds.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes. Cake is done when it is light brown and springs back when lightly pressed with finger.
- Allow to cool in pan on a rack for 20 minutes before removing from pan.
- When completely cool, dust with confectioners' sugar and serve.