Jamaican Jerk Chicken - Serves 4-6
- 3 pounds bone in, skin on, chicken pieces
- 1 bottle Stonewall Kitchen Jamaican Jerk Marinade
- Place chicken pieces in a large shallow dish in a single layer. Pour three quarters of the Jamaican Jerk Marinade over the chicken. Cover and refrigerate 4-24 hours. Stir chicken several times making sure marinade coats all sides of the chicken.
- Remove chicken. Pour marinade in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes. Use this marinade to baste chicken while grilling.
- Grill chicken over medium heat and baste with cooked marinade until cooked through (165 degrees F for breast meat and 165-175 degrees F for thigh meat). You may also broil or roast chicken in a 400 degree oven. Allow to rest 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with black beans and rice and remaining fresh Jamaican Jerk Marinade from the bottle to dip chicken in.