Sautéed Chicken Breast with Roasted Summer Fruit Chutney
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Mango Chutney
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup finely minced shallot
- 1 heaping tablespoon minced jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 mango cheeks (sides cut from pit)
- 1 apricot cut in half, seed removed
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh, minced cilantro
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment or foil.
- Place mango cheeks and apricot halves, cut side down on the pan and roast for 20 minutes. Allow the fruit to cool and cut into half inch pieces.
- Melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium low heat.
- Add the shallot and jalapeno and sauté for about 10 minutes, or until vegetables are soft and translucent. Add the minced garlic and sauté for an additional two minutes.
- Add one jar of Stonewall Kitchen Mango Chutney, 1/4 cup coconut milk, lime juice and lime zest.
- Simmer for 5 minutes. Add chopped, roasted fruit and simmer for an additional minute. Season with salt and pepper. Sauce may be made up to 2 days in advance. Reheat gently or serve at room temperature.
- Just before serving, add two Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro.
- Flatten chicken breast between two sheets of plastic wrap.
- Preheat grill pan to medium high. Lightly oil chicken breast and sear in the grill pan 6 minutes on the first side and 3 minutes on the second side.
- Serve immediately with sauce spooned over the top.