- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 small bananas, sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Syrup
- 1 Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Pancake and Waffle Mix
- Prepare pancakes or waffles according to instructions on package.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the brown sugar and stir until the sugar has melted and the mixture begins to simmer.
- Cook over low heat for 1 minute, stirring continuously.
- Add the banana slices to the pan in a single layer and cook until the bananas begin to caramelize and the brown sugar sauce is bubbling.
- Pour the banana sauce over hot pancakes and serve with warm maple syrup on the side.