Roasted Garlic & Onion Meatloaf
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 cup toasted plain breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic and Onion Jam
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tablespoons Maine Maple Champagne Mustard
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Lightly grease a loaf pan with oil.
- Mix together all of the above ingredients and press into the loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees F until meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F (about 45 minutes)
- When the meatloaf is cooked to this stage, brush the top with desired amount of jam and continue to cook for 10-15 minutes.