Deviled Eggs — Makes 1 dozen deviled eggs
- 6 unshelled eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup stonewall kitchen Habanero Mango Aioli (or one of our other aiolis)
- Salt and pepper
- Garnish (crumbled bacon, cilantro leaf, parsley leaf, paprika, dill sprig)
- Mayonnaise (if needed)
- Place eggs in a pot large enough for the eggs to be in a single layer. Cover eggs with cold water, enough to cover eggs by 1-inch. Bring water to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook eggs. 14 minutes for large eggs, 12 minutes for small and medium eggs, and 15 minutes for extra-large and jumbo eggs. Add 1-2 minutes more if eggs are cold directly from refrigerator and not room
temperature. Plunge eggs into cold water to prevent further cooking.
- Once eggs are cooled peel off shells. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove egg yolks to a small bowl. Add Aioli, salt and pepper. Mix until smooth and uniform. If dry add more aioli or mayonnaise. Spoon or pipe egg yolk filling into each white. Garnish and serve.