Maine Maple Glazed Pork Tenderloin – Serves 4
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Glaze
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds 1/4-inch thick
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pork tenderloin and sear on all sides until golden brown. Brush entire tenderloin with Maine Maple Glaze, place oranges slices over pork.
- Place pork in oven and roast for 15-30 minutes until the center of the tenderloin registers 160 degree F. Brush with additional glaze two more times during roasting time. Let stand 5 minutes, slice and serve.