Stacked Spring Tomato Salad
- 1 whole tomato, red
- 1 whole tomato, yellow
- 1 whole tomato, green
- 4 pieces baguettes, sliced
- 3/4 lb. buffalo mozzarella
- 1 lb. baby spinach
- 3 oz. Stonewall Kitchen Maple Balsamic Dressing
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Slice all tomatoes, bread and cheese about 1/2 inch in thickness.
- Lightly season all with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place on the grill and char, both sides for about 20-30 seconds. Remove from heat.
- Place a small bed of spinach in the center of the plate.
- Place the crouton in the center and stack remaining grilled ingredients onto the crouton.
- Drizzle with Stonewall Kitchen Maple Balsamic Dressing and your favorite olive oil. Re-season with salt and pepper and serve.