Maple Glazed Ham with Maple Mustard Sauce
- 1 8.5 lb low sodium smoked fully cooked ham half
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 1/4 cups Stonewall Kitchen Maple Syrup
- 2/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Champagne Mustard
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Orange Cranberry Marmalade
- Trim fat and rind from ham. Score outside of ham in diamond pattern.
- Place ham on rack coated with cooking spray and place in shallow roasting pan.
- Combine 1/4 cup maple syrup, 2 TBSP mustard, orange rind and orange juice; stir well and brush over ham.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 5 minutes. Reduce temperature to 325 degrees and cook an additional 1 hour and 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Baste ham with maple syrup mixture every 30 minutes. Transfer to platter and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Combine remaining syrup, mustard and marmalade in small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated, stir constantly (about 3 minutes). Serve with ham.