Maine Lobster Salad with Mango Chutney
What a refreshing way to enjoy lobster—with the Stonewall Touch!
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Mango Chutney
- 8 ounces green beans, trimmed and cut in half
- 8 ounces asparagus, cut into similar sized pieces as the green beans
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 8 cups mixed field greens
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/4 pounds cooked lobster meat, sliced
- 16 whole cherry tomatoes or 12 slices of tomato
- Bring large saucepan of water to boil. Add beans. Cook until tender, about 4-6 minutes.
Transfer to a bowl of cold water. Drain and dry when cool.
- Repeat process with asparagus.
- Toss asparagus, beans, pepper, mixed greens and cilantro in a large bowl.
- Spoon 1/2-3/4 jar Mango Chutney over above mixture and toss lightly.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange salad on plates. Place sliced lobster randomly on top of salad.
Garnish with cherry or sliced tomatoes.