Tangy Breaded Chicken Breasts
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts split in half.
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Maple Mustard Pretzel Dip
- 2 cups panko (Japanese Style Bread Flakes)
- 2-3 tablespoons Canola oil
- 2-3 tablespoons Butter
- Pound chicken breast to 1/2 inch thick.
- Generously brush both sides of chicken breasts with Stonewall Kitchen Maple Mustard Pretzel Dip.
- Dip coated breasts in panko bread flakes, turn and coat completely. Press crumbs to assure good adhesion.
- Chill breasts in refrigerator 20-30 minutes.
- Heat oil and butter over medium-high heat in a sauté pan. Add coated breasts and cook approximately 3 minutes per side, until golden brown and cooked through.