Bring some unusual excitement to a summer favorite!
- 1 can (15.5 oz) black beans, drained
- 1 can (15.5 oz) pinto beans, drained
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced small
- 6 scallions, diced small
- 1 cup whole kernel corn, fresh or frozen(shoe peg corn works very well)
- 2 teaspoons green chilies, diced, fresh or canned
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce
- fresh cilantro
- Dice red pepper and scallion, and saute in small amount of water until tender. Drain.
- In large mixing bowl, combine beans, peppers, scallions, corn, chilies, garlic and cumin. Mix well.
- Add 1/2 to 3/4-cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce. Toss to coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate to let flavors blend for at least one hour. Overnight is ideal.
- Before serving, toss with additional Stonewall Kitchen Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped cilantro before serving.