Maple Chipotle Red Snapper Wrapped in Banana Leaf
- 1 lb. red snapper
- 1/2 whole banana leaf
- 1 carrot, julienne
- 1/2 leek, washed and julienne
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Place fish on a large plate, season with salt and pepper and rub both sides with Stonewall Kitchen Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce.
- Lay out banana leaf and place half of the julienne vegetables down covering the space of the fish.
- Lay the fish on top of the vegetables and place the remaining vegetables on top of the fish. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Completely wrap the fish in the banana leaf and seal any open ends with bamboo skewers.
- Place the fish onto a baking pan and bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Remove fish onto a serving platter, carefully open the leaf and fold back to present fish, and serve.