Apple Butter Filled Crepes - Serves 6-8
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1-cup flour
- 2-tablespoon sugar
- 1-teaspoon salt
- 1-tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Cinnamon Apple Jelly
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 apples, cored and sliced
- 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Syrup
- In a medium sized mixing bowl whisk together the milk and eggs. Add flour, sugar, salt and vegetable oil. Whisk until uniform. Allow batter to rest 10 minutes and whisk again.
- Cook crepes in a 10-inch skillet. Lightly grease with vegetable oil or butter. Pour 1/4 cup batter into the pan. Tilt pan in a circular motion until batter is uniformly spread in the bottom of the pan. Flip crepe when bottom is golden brown. Remove from pan when other side is golden brown. Stack crepes separating each with a sheet of waxed paper.
- Combine filling ingredients and mix. Divide filling and spread over one half of the crepe. Fold crepe in half and then half again.
- For topping, melt butter in a sauté pan. Add apples and sauté until apples are tender. Add Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Syrup and heat until warm. Serve topping over filled crepes.